BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Becky C.
This soap is amazing! It doesn't dry your hands out like other soaps, and has a great smell as well! I will always buy Palmolive!
Ana C.
Houston, Tx
This dishwasher is really good, comes highly concentrated and leaves my dishes perfectly clean from grease. Makes for many washes.
Anita G.
Milwaukee, WI
Great 2n1 product. especially in winter when my hands can get really dry. smells wonderful and cleans as good as regular Palmolive.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
I like this product smells nice package is nice good value I recommend it u can get this at Walmart I hope this was helpful ty gbu
Jennifer G.
I really love the scents and they leave hands extremely soft, it leaves my dishes clean and smelling good for when i put them away.
Brooklynn O.
Westland, MI
I make soy candle and Palmoive is the only detergent that gets the wax out easily and the soft touch keeps my hands nice and soft.
Jalissa E.
Boston, MA
This is they only soap I use because It keep my hands extremely soft and I love it!! Esp. If you don't have a dishwasher like me!
Elizabeth P.
Burbank, CA
Pleasant fragrance, cuts through grease and leave dishes sparkly clean. Have been using for years and it's always a great product!
Jazziara W.
Henderson, Nv
Multipurpose! I use this for everything from washing dishes to the hard to get stains out of carpet to red stains out the carpet!
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?