BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Holly B.
York , PA
This is one of dish soaps I regularly use. It keeps my hands soft if I don't use gloves. It creates a nice lather and cleans well.
Jalissa E.
Boston, MA
This is they only soap I use because It keep my hands extremely soft and I love it!! Esp. If you don't have a dishwasher like me!
Leslie M.
Palmolive is the only dishwasher I use. I get in conflict with my niece when ever we buy dish detergent. I'm always going for gain.
Becky C.
This soap is amazing! It doesn't dry your hands out like other soaps, and has a great smell as well! I will always buy Palmolive!
Ashley H.
South Point, OH
In my opinion, not as good as Cascade... Leaves water spots..I can not handle that! Makes me feel like my dishes are still dirty!!
Anita G.
Milwaukee, WI
Great 2n1 product. especially in winter when my hands can get really dry. smells wonderful and cleans as good as regular Palmolive.
Amy k.
Imperial, MO
Palmolive is my favorite liquid dish soap, I've used it my whole life and it is what my mother and my grandmother always used too.
Jennifer G.
I really love the scents and they leave hands extremely soft, it leaves my dishes clean and smelling good for when i put them away.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
I like this product smells nice package is nice good value I recommend it u can get this at Walmart I hope this was helpful ty gbu
Chelsea B.
Greensburg, KY
I love using this product when washing the dishes. They have amazing smell also clean the dishes really well for a reasonable price
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?