BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Paula A.
Mankato, MN
Leaves dishes clean and smelling good . and also leaves the hands very smooth and smelling good . I love this product must try it !
Marine M.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a really good soap it cleans your dishes really well
It takes out the grease out of all the pans
I really recommend this brand
Nancy H.
Belton, SC
Love this product! It works miracles! Sometimes I feel like I can't wash something because it's bad but this product is like magic!
Christine T.
Apo, AE
I've been using this soap for over 20 years and my mom used this soap while I was growing up. I love the smell and it works great!
Heather R.
Church Point, LA
I love the green dish soap. It smells clean and get the job done. Works way better than some the other brands ive tried in the past
Nima B.
Does the job....good for grease, like the citrus one too, not harsh on hands...use this when i cant put something in the dishwasher
Catalina R.
Rialto, CA
Just know we always have this at home best scent and enough bubbles to wash all those dirt dishes whitout leaving any grease on it.
Jose S.
San Lorenzo, PR
Is a great dish soap my grandma told us this the best. For long time more then 30 years the dish soap is been used at Mk y family.
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
It smells like bleach. It's really messy and gooey . It leaves soap stains on my dishes. It is really affordable and easy to find.
Mandy P.
Minford, OH
My go to dishwashing liquid! I usually will buy whatever is on sale but if nothing is I get this! Works good cuts grease and cheap!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?