BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
Palmolive dish liquid i love it for my dishes i enjoy the variety of the scents they have they just don't have them in larger bottles.
rubiia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great gets oiliness completely removed from dishes & has an ok smell . I do recommend specially for those who cook with alot of oil .
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
The mild formula is amazing on your hands. It is powerful at getting grease off of pretty much anything. It cleans dishes very well.
Monique H.
Akron, OH
Love palmolive. Many different fragrences. Don't need a lot it goes a long way. Works excellent on grease. Also works well in laundry.
Lidia A.
Brownsville, TX
Leaves your hands soft, and smells amazing! Does an amazing job at cleaning dishes.. It is one of the best products i have ever used
Susan B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I received this product in my Influenster VoxBox and now it's all I buy! It's very touch on dishes yet soft & gentle on your hands.
Natalie C.
Great.  One of my favourite products for dishwashing. Does not leave nasty residue on the dishes & comes in several different scents.
Brittany C.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product the coconut butter smells amazing and keeps my hands so soft. I'm a mother of two so I'm constantly doing dishes
Jennifer B.
Elgin, SC
This product does exactly what is says it does: it is tough on grease and soft on hands. The price is reasonable. This is a must buy.
Heather R.
Church Point, LA
I love the green dish soap. It smells clean and get the job done. Works way better than some the other brands ive tried in the past
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?