BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
April P.
I bought Palmolive Soft Touch after my hands have become really dry from the combination of the dry winter air and washing my dishes 3+ times per day.
Initially, I tried another brand that promised gentleness on my skin and failed, but Palmolive came through for me!
Palmolive Soft Touch not only was gentle on my skin, but I swear I've seen improvement in my skin as well after using it. Though it's gentle enough it still gets your dishes super squeaky clean as you've come to trust from the Palmolive brand.
I wold definitely recommend for everyone to use, not just those with sensitive skin, who wants really clean dishes while nourishing your hands and being gentle on your skin.
Allison M.
Roswell, NM
I dish soap. It smells really good. It's a great value for the price. Getting to know one so he is good and his purchase it at Walmart and target. It's effective at doing the job and I would recommend it to others
Katie L.
San Clemente, CA
As a new mommy/full time homemaker I am frequently washing dishes, my hands and just about everything that drops onto the floor! What I LOVE about this product, Palmolive soft touch is that it really keeps my hands soft and moist after usage. I am even using this as my hand washing soap because I like the way it feels (also sometimes it just easier running to the kitchen sink then the bathroom to wash my hands before picking up my little munchkin). It glides on, washes off clean without leaving any oily or icky residue. It’s also a quite powerful dishwasher, meaning that it isn’t water down so you don’t have to reapply more soap onto your dish sponge as you do your dishes!
Maria W.
Westerly , RI
I can't say that I love Palmolive dishwashing liquid. It's okay, but I think it is not enough concentrated because you have to put a lot on the sponge to get a nice foam. So it get used up pretty quickly.
Jessica P.
Louisville, KY
Works magic on any and every stain. My mom always swore by this and I thought she was silly until we tried giving my daughter prune juice and every article of clothing was stained. This got it out super easy!
Brittany R.
I like the scent of the dish soap and it seems like you get so many washes out of just one bottle of the dish soap. I purchase 1 big bottle and use it for almost a month and I hand wash 1-2 times a day.
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
Palmolive Ultra 10oz Dish Washing Liquid smells good and breaks up the grease. I never had an issue with it and its a good price. Smells good and gets my dishes clean. I would definitely recommend.
Cierra K.
Kansas City, MO
This is my alternative to Dawn. It’s just another dish washing liquid in my book although it does make your hands soft hence the name Palmolive but its mediocre to me doesn’t really clean my dishes like dawn
Hope G.
I've been using this product in my dishwasher for a long time. I've never noticed any hard water spots and it's always cut through grease. It's a great value for the money and I will buy again and again.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This is great detergent for dish washing. It doesn't irritate your hands and it is made from natural ingredients and smells really great and fresh. It's a lot of product for a good value. Would recommend!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?