BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
Love the lavender scent of the other type of dish soap and can't wait to try this one! If this leaves my skin soft, I'm game for it!
Stacy F.
Palmolive is a great dish soap that I've used many times. I like a certain store brand a little better but these are my second pick.
Susan B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I received this product in my Influenster VoxBox and now it's all I buy! It's very touch on dishes yet soft & gentle on your hands.
Lorraine D.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is the only dish soap I will buy. I've tried other's, but Palmolive is the only brand that does not completely dry out my hands.
Christie J.
Paducah, KY
Love this product...fresh scent and cleans well! I also use it to mop my floors, clean the toilet and it makes my home smell great!!!
Ana O.
I usually buy this one when I run out and don't have time to go shopping for another one ... this is a good product smells great. ...
Danielle H.
Phil Campbell, AL
This has a great, classic scent and it doesn't leave my hands dry after washing dishes! I love it and will always have it in stock :)
Kristen L.
This Palmolive works amazing. I'm always washing dishes and the pink Palmolive never dries my hands out. Like other products would.
Lisa H.
Arkansas
I've always loved and used Palmolive original but this stuff smells so amazing and does wonders for the hands! I would recommend it!
isabelle n.
Leaves my dishes clean, no spots after it drys, and it helps with the grease alot. My hands don't feel so dry after i was the dishes.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?