BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
I wash my hands a lot. OCD about it. With this soap I can do my dishes & not have to worry about it drying my hands out. Huge relief!
Jennifer B.
Elgin, SC
This product does exactly what is says it does: it is tough on grease and soft on hands. The price is reasonable. This is a must buy.
Aleshia F.
I love to wash my dishing with this product. It has a great smell to also it keeps my soft. Sometimes I just wash my hands with it. 😄
Brianna B.
Knox, IN
My skin is so sensitive and since i bought this i never have a problem with my hands drying out or cracking after i scrub the dishes.
isabelle n.
Leaves my dishes clean, no spots after it drys, and it helps with the grease alot. My hands don't feel so dry after i was the dishes.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Great soap works well. I love to use it and wash all my counters with it because it doesn't leave a long lasting gross cleaner smell.
Stacy F.
Palmolive is a great dish soap that I've used many times. I like a certain store brand a little better but these are my second pick.
Setheia B.
Columbiana, AL
When cleaning houses that have access to dishwashers I think this is good to use because it breaks down the grease on all the dishes.
Quintina M.
I like that this doesn't irritate my hands. Other store brand dish soaps don't seem to clean as well and my hands get so dry after.
Brittany C.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product the coconut butter smells amazing and keeps my hands so soft. I'm a mother of two so I'm constantly doing dishes
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?