BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Samantha F.
Durham, CT
This is all I need by the kitchen skin. When I need to wash my hands I use it; when I need to clean the dishes I use it. It's great!
Virginia G.
Houston , TX
este lavaplato tiene fragancia muy buena aparte que te dejan las manos super suaves lo recomiendo para todas las personas ama de casa
Barbara C.
Bernville, PA
I love this soapy stuff. i love the way it stays soapy till the end of the load of dishes i am doing and I love the way it smells...
Shanice G.
Palmolive is a really good dish washing detergent. I use this dish soap just about every week. The price is very reasonable as well.
Tiffany S.
Lake View, NY
I use this and it's test to keep stocked up! I don't have to worry about dish soaps for months . Quick to get rid of grease and grime
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
It's a good soap my only problem is the smell. I really don't like getting a cup and being able to smell that soap when I'm drinking.
Natalie H.
If you hand wash all your dishes like I do, then this product is great, but it didn't work as good when I would use super hot water.
Natalie L.
Classic go to or for getting those greasy dishes clean and for a fresh clean smell. Very affordable and a little but goes a long way.
Ana O.
I usually buy this one when I run out and don't have time to go shopping for another one ... this is a good product smells great. ...
Susan B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I received this product in my Influenster VoxBox and now it's all I buy! It's very touch on dishes yet soft & gentle on your hands.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?