BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Erika R.
Orlando, FL
Excellent quality product!! It does not harm the hands and really removes the fat from the dishes, besides having a wonderful perfume
Beth B.
This is our household go to dish detergent. We have been using it for years. It always does a good job. Will continue to repurchase.
Jessica R.
Santa Clarita , CA
I’ve been using these dish soap for a really long time it works great but u have to put a lot to get the soap to work good on grease
Sai R.
Westminster
Great dish soap! Tough on grease stains and smells great. Also gentle enough to hand wash dishes without irritating my sensitive skin
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
This detergent works pretty well. It isn't my favorite scent but it definitely gets the job done when it comes to cleaning my dishes!
Jessica I.
Union City, NJ
Amazing to wash with! Leave your dishes nice and shiny. And it's good to wash because it removes oil stains and keep your hands soft
Kavita M.
Burlington , MA
It’s cheaper than most dish washing liquids. And it cleans really well. Some scents are not bad. I usually buy a big bottle from BJS.
Ashley S.
Palmolive is great... It cuts the grease well and the smell is even better not to mention it doesn't dry your hands out.... I love it
Annie K.
Does its job, smells good, comes in a few different scents, and it's nice on your hands/skin afterwards. def. a good product to buy
Michelle m.
Wyoming, MI
This is my go to dish soap. Smells good and is not over powering. Cleans well and most importantly to me, does not dry out my hands.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?