BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Garrett T.
Adamsville
i love palmolive dish soap, for one it isnt expensive and it works just as well if not better than some of the more expensive brands.
Amanda M.
The scent of this soap brings me back to my childhood helping my grandmother clean the house on Sunday's. Works great, very effective
Michelle m.
Wyoming, MI
This is my go to dish soap. Smells good and is not over powering. Cleans well and most importantly to me, does not dry out my hands.
Yuliya K.
Auburn, GA
I love my palmolive soft touch with vitamin E. it repairs my skin and my dishes come out sparkling! kills two birds with one stone!
Jessica I.
Union City, NJ
Amazing to wash with! Leave your dishes nice and shiny. And it's good to wash because it removes oil stains and keep your hands soft
Nina O.
I really like these dishwashing liquids. The coconut one smells sooooo good and my hands really do feel nicer after doing the dishes.
It works but not as good as other ones do if u can possibly buy another one go for it cause it leaves a little bit of grease on them
Emillie C.
Pico Rivera, CA
This dishwashing detergent leaves your hands feeling smooth and has an amazing scent! It helps a lot when I have tons of dirty dishes
Catherine N.
miami, FL
Palmolive dish washes is excellent too remove the oil of the dishes and at the same time give a great look to the kitchen equitment.
kayla s.
Phoenix, AZ
PALMOLIVE HAS BEEN IN MY FAMILYS LIKE FOR EVER! IT SMELLS GOOD, DOES A GOOD CLEANING JOB AND HELPS SOOTHEN YOUR HANDS ! ITS A KEEPER!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?