BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Wendy L.
Falls Church, VA
Talves n sea el mas suave u oloroso pero es muy eficas cuando de quitar grasa se trata , solo k fuera mejor si tuviera mas suavidad .
It works but not as good as other ones do if u can possibly buy another one go for it cause it leaves a little bit of grease on them
Natalie H.
If you hand wash all your dishes like I do, then this product is great, but it didn't work as good when I would use super hot water.
Girija N.
Milwaukee, WI
very friendly to dishes, smells so good on them , little drop will do magic on dishes , best product on market with good price range
Annie K.
Does its job, smells good, comes in a few different scents, and it's nice on your hands/skin afterwards. def. a good product to buy
Shanice G.
Palmolive is a really good dish washing detergent. I use this dish soap just about every week. The price is very reasonable as well.
kayla s.
Phoenix, AZ
PALMOLIVE HAS BEEN IN MY FAMILYS LIKE FOR EVER! IT SMELLS GOOD, DOES A GOOD CLEANING JOB AND HELPS SOOTHEN YOUR HANDS ! ITS A KEEPER!
Allison C.
Chicago
I like this soap. It really gets the job done and isn't too rough on your hands. I been real big on the different fragrances lately.
Samantha F.
Durham, CT
This is all I need by the kitchen skin. When I need to wash my hands I use it; when I need to clean the dishes I use it. It's great!
Catherine N.
miami, FL
Palmolive dish washes is excellent too remove the oil of the dishes and at the same time give a great look to the kitchen equitment.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?