BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
kala a.
Kent City, MI
Palmolive is my least favorite dishwasher detergent brand. It always leaves a streak residue and just genuinely does not work for me. ,
Katie A.
Austin, TX
This product works pretty good, my dishes still have spots on them sometimes, but that might be from my dishwasher. A little too pricey
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
Palmolive been in our family for over 40 years and we just love it the smells is awesome and the price is right what more can u ask for
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
Never leaves my dishes feeling greasy or unclean. Love the scents it leaves behind after cleaning dishes! Great product to repurchase!
Naila J.
Leander, TX
I absolutely love love!! I was so excited to try it out and I love it!! Left my hands feeling so smooth and soft after washing dishes!
Haleigh R.
This is the dish soap that i use both for hand washing dishes and putting the dishes through the dish washer. it has a nice scent to it
jorge s.
Federal Way, WA
Love this so much makes my dishes shine so bright and I don't have to struggle as much sake of these reseller pans with this I love it
Mary M.
Love this product. Hard on dishes, soft on hands. I've used this dishwashers detergent for a while, and i love it. Absolutely worth it!
Amanda L.
Bronx, NY
Palmolive soap gets the grease out of dishes without having to wash several times and doesn't leave the strong scent of soap in dishes
Susan M.
Bristow, OK
My mom used this when I was growing up. And I still us it. I live the way it makes my hands feel too. It gets my dishes really clean.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?