BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Bruna C.
Laurel, MD
We got a coupon and I decided to go ahead an buy the product. Even my mom commented on how awesome it is! Will definitely buy again.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
Never leaves my dishes feeling greasy or unclean. Love the scents it leaves behind after cleaning dishes! Great product to repurchase!
Vanessa N.
De Queen, AR
This is by far on the top of my list of dish soap. Smeels fantastic,works great and is also easy on the hands. all for a amazing price.
Haleigh R.
This is the dish soap that i use both for hand washing dishes and putting the dishes through the dish washer. it has a nice scent to it
Victoria W.
I love love love the aloe Palmolive because when I am washing dishes it keeps my hands incredible soft and it smells like summer to me.
Katie A.
Austin, TX
This product works pretty good, my dishes still have spots on them sometimes, but that might be from my dishwasher. A little too pricey
Jamie I.
Grand Rapids, MN
Love the Palmolive soft touch for my sensitive hands and it gets my dishes clean. It also smells amazing especially the coconut one.
Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I've used Palmolive my whole life! We eat a lot of food that is filled with spices so this really washes all the grease and color off!
Lorena H.
Riverside, CA
It works great on dishes and my hands have gotten noticeably softer and smooth. I trust it with my babies bottles and dishes as well.
Amanda L.
Bronx, NY
Palmolive soap gets the grease out of dishes without having to wash several times and doesn't leave the strong scent of soap in dishes
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?