BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Tyler G.
Robstown, TX
works excellent. doesnt take a lot to make bubbles and washes the diahes good. it last longer than Dawn. also washes better than Dawn.
Lorena H.
Riverside, CA
It works great on dishes and my hands have gotten noticeably softer and smooth. I trust it with my babies bottles and dishes as well.
Terri L.
Cumberland, MD
Long lasting bubbles and great washing. It breaks down grease and grime for clean dishes. I use this on my floors and in the wash too.
Vanessa N.
De Queen, AR
This is by far on the top of my list of dish soap. Smeels fantastic,works great and is also easy on the hands. all for a amazing price.
Elexis C.
Chelsea, OK
Family has used this for as long as I can remember and every other brand hasn’t compared that I’ve used! Great price for what it does!
Sharell M.
Palmolive smells great and is really great for removing grease. It doesn't leave your hands dry and flaky after washing dishes as well.
Debi G.
Port Henry, NY
I like Palmolive . It gets the dishes clean and I feel it keeps the bubbles longer . It doesn't dissipate like many others I have used.
Joanna O.
Keller, TX
Love this soap. Smells great & is not overpowering. The only problem I have is it seems to be slow to come out of the squeeze bottle!
Sarah F.
This works really well. Sometimes the hard to get parts of dishes don’t get clean but it is my dishwasher not the detergent, i believe
Raimee W.
Jersey city, NJ
We have been using this for years. It’s simple. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done and I can’t complain. I’ll be using this forever
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?