BY PALMOLIVE

• How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,181 reviews
This last me more then a year . Clean dishes very well and have a fresh scent. I like the size and how long it last plus saving money.
Amber B.
I cannot stand the way this soap smells. It doesn't even mask the stench of soaking dishes. The smell just mixes in and makes it worse.
Catherine H.
Irving, TX
I mean, it works. So that's good. Idk what else to review about. Honestly, all dish washing detergents are all the same in my opinion.
Melissa T.
Herrin, IL
Cleans while moisturizing hands. It also has a very clean smell and dishes sparkle!! I would recommend and it's also a very good value
Shelly G.
This stuff smells amazing. Works really good leaves my dishes really nice and clean I can see my reflection in them. Totally recommend
Lorena H.
Riverside, CA
It works great on dishes and my hands have gotten noticeably softer and smooth. I trust it with my babies bottles and dishes as well.
Rossmely Q.
Schaumburg, IL
IT IS GOOD, MEETS WHAT I PROMISE. VERY SIMPLE TO HANDLE. IT'S GOOD. IT IS GOOD, MEETS WHAT I PROMISE. VERY SIMPLE TO HANDLE. IT'S GOOD.
Nicholas P.
Cold Spring, NY
Palmolive does it again. soft touch is just as good as the others. great sents not to harsh on your skin and leaves you squeeky clean!
Cathy C.
Hollywood, FL
Palmolive is an great product, it leaves my hands nice and soft. I feel like it is not harsh on my hands and it also gets the job done
Parris M.
Orlando, FL
This stuff works amazing! Wouldn't go with any other Brand. If you're looking for a good soap to use, this is what you're looking for!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?