BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Rachel L.
Marianna, FL
The smell of this soap is great and the softness it leaves on your hands is great!! Leaves our dishes clean and cuts grease really well!
Cecelia H.
North Little Rock, AR
Palmolive is the best dish washing liquid out there! The saying is true, "Tough on grease, soft on hands." We even use it as a hand soap.
Stephanie T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using this product when washing my dishes! Not only does it get the job done right, my hands feel great and smell great as well!
ashley t.
La Vernia, TX
This soap smells AMAZING and is a great cleaning product. I wash my hands with it all the time because its so soft and it smells so good.
Ashley O.
El Paso, TX
I like this product so much, I love the smell and I love how clean my dishes. It makes spum and it cleans the most dirty dishes so well.
Amber N.
Bel Air, MD
I am usually a dawn user. I got a few bottles of this on sale...it works ok. Hands are smoothr but dishes are not as clean as with dawn
Alexandra G.
This dish soap helps get grease and any leftover residue off of dishes and pots no matter how long the pot or dish has been left sitting.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Yooooooooooooo, I love this soap! The consistency is great and the smell is okay. I love all of the Palmolive soaps, even the body ones.
Sarah K.
Vancouver, WA
I got this in a Voxbox a while back, and it has made my hands as soft as can be, but also cleaning my dishes better than other dish soap.
CLK F.
Mankato, MN
I enjoyed the scent, and it actually did make my hands softer! Not only that but it does a good job cleaning grease off my pots and pans!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?