BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Lola Giselle C.
Milwaukee, WI
The soap smells really good but it just isn't for my hands, instead of making them soft it made my hands feel dry but its a good cleaner
Michelle U.
Puryear, TN
Love this product. Palmolive is always my first choice for dish washing detergent. It is gentle on the hands and it doesn't dry them out!
Cynthia K.
Bakersfield, CA
It does it's job and keeps my hands feeling smooth after washing dishes. And some dish soap smell horrible but these have a fresh scent.
Abhi R.
Fridley, MN
I do my dishes by handa lot & like the soft touch because it doesn't dry out my hands much.it does a good job at cleaning the dishes too
angela s.
This product really does its job and cleans really well!! After trying this product, really considering a switch from the previous one!!
Brianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
I am like addicted to how good this smells. It cleans well and makes your hands so soft. Honestly is the best dish liquid I've ever used
Maria V.
Niagara Falls
I love the smell of the Coconut Butter Palmolive soap. It reminds me of the beach and has made doing the dishes a little more enjoyable!
Vanessa U.
Los Angeles, CA
This is actually the best dish soap ive used. it cleans the dishes very well and once I'm done it leaves my hands really soft. I love it.
Melody G.
Talihina, OK
I love this Palmolive. After washing the dishes, my hands feel pampered and extra soft. The aroma from the dishsoap is terrific too!
Rachel L.
Marianna, FL
The smell of this soap is great and the softness it leaves on your hands is great!! Leaves our dishes clean and cuts grease really well!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?