BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Allysann M.
Palmdale, CA
One of the best dish soap leaves hand super soft and clean perfectly ! I'd say one of my favorites I recommend everyone should try it .
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX
Cleans well and is gentle on my skin. Great scent too.
My aunt and grandma started getting this soap when they saw it at my house. haha
Rachel L.
Marianna, FL
The smell of this soap is great and the softness it leaves on your hands is great!! Leaves our dishes clean and cuts grease really well!
Amanda B.
This is the best stuff I've used yet. Soft on hands, tough on dirty dishes, and reasonably priced. I like it and won't buy anything else.
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
I love that this smells so clean! It's such a good value. I bought this at Walmart at an inexpensive price. Definitely gets the job done.
Erica K.
Erie, PA
I'm allergic to most dish soaps but continue to wash dishes, this dish soap is amazing on my hands and never irritates my skin like most
Stephanie T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using this product when washing my dishes! Not only does it get the job done right, my hands feel great and smell great as well!
Melinda L.
Eden, WI
Love that these do not dry out your hands! I do not have a dishwasher so this is great. Currently have the lavender scent and I love it.
Desi M.
Riverside , Ca
Works great, left my hands feeling soft after daily dishes from baking. I would recommend this product if you use HOT water to do dishes.
Guadalupe C.
Love the smell and how easy it is to remove the greasy stains from my dishes. Tough, hard to get rid of stains is no match for Palmolive!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?