BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
krystie🌺 M.
Los Angeles
This is great value since it is very cheap my only concern is that I feel I use this a little faster than other soaps. It’s effective but needs some work with super tough on foods but other than that I recommend.
Alivia Nadine B.
Bronx, NY
Love the value size it comes in , love that it's so tough on grease it's not pricey . Pros would have to be the smell and the way it works cons would be how dry my hands get . I buy at Walmart and will recommend
Vivian G.
I currently use this product (I always switch it up) and love that it sudds easily and cleans great. I purchased mine at target for .17 using coupons so I have plenty to last at least a month. It smells good too.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
I enjoy the clean scent of Palmolive. It is effective in removing most grease. I was satisfied, I purchased it at Walmart . The scent reminds me of cleaning with mom after supper. I would recommend to others.
Dana E.
Hobbs, NM
it smells really nice and clean your dishes really good it lets my dishes shinning
you dont need alot for it to react and you dont feel your skin itching like other soaps
Abby P.
I really like how this soap smells and how it leaves your hands feeling after using it. It's very effective and is a decent price. I buy it at my local Walmart. I would definitely buy it again because it's a nice soap.
Vanessa C.
E Providence, RI
great for washing dishes and you mop lol i use it to rinse my mop and clean my dishes  all purpose type of soap doesnt make too many suds but for the proce point its great they even sell it at dollar tree
Greaisha J.
Tampa, FL
What can I say, I love a classic product. If ain't broke why fix it. This dish detergent works great with grease and leaves my dishes super clean. This is my to go dish detergent. Just like it was my grandma.
Riley G.
Cullman, AL
I love using this. I usually don't have to wash anything before I put it in the dishwasher. Some stuff I do but that only if it is a tuff stain. It always comes out clean. I would definitely recommend this.
Precious J.
I love this dishwashing liquid. The price is very affordable and the liquid last a long time. It gets all of my dishes clean and I even use it on the counter tops. I would recommend this to others the smell is nice too
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?