BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Palmolive is one of those brands that you just cannot get enough of your after year decade after decade. This is a household staple brand. It says very well. It cleans your dishes like no other. And not to mention it offers a lot of different sense for you to try.
Barbara A.
We buy Palmolive dish detergent for many years it cuts grease fast and cleans our dishes and pots and pans good, if we have baked on food from oven cooking we soak the pan in Palmolive and water within minutes the baked on food comes off easily. The smell is fresh and does that harm my hands and Family Dollar sell the large size for a low price
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
I like this product it has a great smell makes my hand soft cleans my dishes but you need a lot for this to make the water soapy. After I finish doing dishes and I come back the water looks clear and isn't soapy. Very cheap,and affordable.
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is okay. Not the best soap out there but it is usually  always easy to find in stores. It does the job and cleans dishes. For the price it is OK since I purchase for 99 cents. But it wouldn't be my go to soap. If you're looking for something cheap this would be good to get since it is pretty effective for the price.
Jessica M.
1001 whipporwill drive apt 2 Berea ky
i like this kind due to the smell the price is great but it doesn't get your dishes as clean as id like you have to use more to get more done which with the price you pay is reasonable. you get what you pay for in this case you pay less you get less. this is good for your average dishes just not your greasy pans
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I know this may be a shocker but I'm usually a Dawn girl but when I can't find the Dawn dishwashing liquid I purchase this and it works just as great and just as well I like this week's cuz you can find the bigger bottle which last you a long time and it's soaps really well. A lot goes a long way with this product.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I go between this and another very popular brand. It's very soapy, which I appreciate when I wash dishes. I don't know what it is, but there's something so satisfying about washing dishes in very soapy water. It smells nice (nothing over powering), cuts grease, great value. It's a staple in most households.
Angela F.
Laredo , TX
This is the product i probably use the lost for dishes!! Not only is it affordable but a little goes a long way!! Meaning that it lasts & leaves the dishes sparkling clean!!
yanira z.
Deer Park, TX
This has always being my prefer dish detergent. I love the original scent and i like that it makes alot of bubbles just with a small amount of detergent, i have this weird thought about detergents that if it doesnt makes enough bubbles is not cleaning the dishes and Palmolive makes alot.
Brittany D.
1,054 reviews
This does a fair job of cleaning my dishes, but it's so thin and liquidy that I end up using more than I want and go through the product really quickly. It's cheaper than my usual go-to brand, but it definitely doesn't work as well, either, so I guess in this case you get what you pay for.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?