BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Kassandra F.
Manchester, CT
I just recently started using the dishwasher and Palmolive is definitely my Go to. Especially since it's all i know at the moment. haha.
Kathy N.
Los Angeles , CA
This new dish soap is amazing! It's much softer on your hands than other other dish soap and smells twice as good! Definitely recommend!
Melanie G.
Pacoima, CA
I always have this in my house ! Even my parents have it at their house ! It really washes tough rains and makes sure everything is clean
Steph W.
Coldwater, OH
This works awesome for the price and it also doesn't destroy my sensitive skin. Overall a great soap for people worrying about their skin
Erica G.
Temple, TX
This is one of my favorite brands for dish detergent. you can pretty much find this brand anywhere, especially at your local dollar tree.
Kelli N.
This is the best dish-washing liquid I've found so far; it works great on dishes and is gentler on hands than everything else I've tried.
Stephanie T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using this product when washing my dishes! Not only does it get the job done right, my hands feel great and smell great as well!
Nichole G.
Apple Valley, MN
I really enjoy this product! A little goes a long way. Lots of bubbles to last for the entire sink. Great smell and leaves my hands soft
Desi M.
Riverside , Ca
Works great, left my hands feeling soft after daily dishes from baking. I would recommend this product if you use HOT water to do dishes.
amanda w.
Plymouth, MN
I especially love the sponge renewal soap it keeps my sponges fresher. I really love all of the scents that I have used so far as well!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?