BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Palmolive Soft Touch is great for hands that dry out while doing the dishes. It cuts through grease and leaves the dishes shiny and fresh.
Michelle M.
North Bergen, NJ
I love the coconut scented one! It works great on dishes but is soft for the hands. Certain soaps tend to dry my hands out. Not this one!
Donel G.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently purchased this item and while it is soft on hand I don't feel like it's as tough on grease as most of the other leading brands.
Sandra G.
Mesa, AZ
Love palmolive soaps especially Palmolive Soft Touch. My hands are softer and love the smell. My favorite is the Vitamin E, it's the best.
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Love this doesn't dry out my hands from doing dishes(and I do them 4-6 times a day). Smells great and hands are as soft as a baby's bottom
Stacy P.
Hartsville, SC
I totally love this product. Its great on my dishes.. It really cuts the grease and i don't have to scrub hard. and it's great on my hands
Andrea D.
Carol Stream, IL
I buy this in bulk at Costco. It’s the only dishwashing liquid that is gentle on my hands and gets the tough grease out. Smells great too!
Trista K.
Akron, OH
I love this dish soap. Smells good. Good prices. Keeps my dishes clean. It's not harsh on your hands. I would recommend everyone to try it.
Noelle D.
N Stratford, NH
Love this dish soap. It cleans very well and smells good and the best part you can find it at the dollar store for guess what... a dollar!!
Asia M.
Great brand I love the different scents. Leaves my hands feeling clean and soft which is a plus and most importantly cleans the dishes well
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?