BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Roxanne H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Palmolive is one of the best dishwashing soaps and a go to. The original scent is what we use at home. Washes well and have no complaints.
Maegan H.
Staten Island, NY
Not my favorite brand of dish soap but not the worst it gets the job done. They have a nice variety of scents to choose from which is nice
Kara S.
Salem, OR
I love the scent and feel of these soaps they are great and really work great too! my hands definitely feel more moisturized after as well
Jennifer H.
I've tried just about every brand of dish soap and I always come back to this brand. It's great. Really cleans and doesn't dry out my hands.
Kim W.
Sometimes the good old stuff you grew up on it is the best on the market. You don't need anything fancy. Easy on the hands and cuts grease.
Ashley P.
Hackensack, NJ
In my household we use this product religiously. Its great for getting grease of off pots and pans! Its a great price and amazing quality.
Esmeralda G.
Midland, TX
I like how Palmolive doesn't dry out your hand like dawn. But I don't like how it seems I have to use more of it to get the job finished.
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
My mom is a big fan of Palmolive dish washing detergent, I personally love it too. My mom has sensitive skin so this is really good for her
Tia C.
Lebanon , Ohio
This soap truly keeps your hands soft no matter how long you have them in the water. And it smells great too. Very affordable and works.
Ariel P.
Weatherford, TX
Palmolive remains to be my favorite brand of dish soap with the wonderful quality that they always provide, Soft Touch does not disappoint!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?