BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Viv Q.
The smell is good the texture of this soap is good it doesn't stay in my hands for too long it's easy to wash off and it cleans the dishes
Priscilla W.
Millington, TN
Palmolive dish liquid id my go to dish soap. It lathers up nicely and it cleans my dishes well. I will always buy this soap no matter what.
Maria S.
Wilmington , CA
Don't really like this one. I feel like it's not long lasting. It does not create as much bubbles as I would like to when I wash my dishes.
Charlie T.
Midwest city, OK
This product is great on hands, which is very important when it comes to dish soap. It's also tough on grease which makes dishes a breeze!
Stacy P.
Hartsville, SC
I totally love this product. Its great on my dishes.. It really cuts the grease and i don't have to scrub hard. and it's great on my hands
Vetta L.
Coon Rapids, MN
Love the original scent of this stuff! And it's a good product, cleans dishes well and doesn't leave any residue like some other dish soaps
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
It works ok...but it's not the best. It creates lots of suds but that doesn't do much for its cleaning ability. It's great on hands though!
Whitney V.
West Plains, MO
Even before I got the box, this was the only brand I would buy. From baby bottles, to a sink full of dishes, to grease messes, its perfect!
Roxanne H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Palmolive is one of the best dishwashing soaps and a go to. The original scent is what we use at home. Washes well and have no complaints.
Maegan H.
Staten Island, NY
Not my favorite brand of dish soap but not the worst it gets the job done. They have a nice variety of scents to choose from which is nice
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?