BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jessica S.
Honolulu, HI
I love this soap! It works great! Good for taking out grease. We buy it in bulk at Costco and of course it last us forever (which I love).
melissa p.
South Ozone Park, NY
Good stuff, love it, excellent choice for dads doing dishes. Grandmas love them too but keep away from babies. One time I dropped the soap
bre c.
Palm Harbor, FL
This soap ALWAYS leaves my dishes spotless with out doing too much. I absolutely love it. It even takes out make up stains in my clothes!
Amber W.
New Britain, CT
Ive always used Palmolive!! My go to brand for dish washing. Love the new scents very easy on the hands and doesnt leave soap taste residue
Karen K.
Phoenix, AZ
Its not bad for the price, a little watery so it doesnt last as long as other products. It smells great though and keeps your hands smooth
Alphea J.
This smells so good. Every time i washed dishes on the floor of my dorm everyone knew because it smells amazing and feels great on my hands
Cassia L.
Hudson, MA
This is a Household necessity. The price is great and it without a doubt gets the food off of our dishes. We usually buy it in bulk at BJ's
Itzel V.
Fort worth, TX
It's one of the dish washer soaps I use often it cleans all my dishes and leaves them smelling good to not to chemically smelling either...
Amanda L.
This gets tge job done better than Ajax brands but it is nothing compared to dawn. It has a good smell tho and never drys out you're hands
Karina O.
Manville, NJ
I used this product for its smell but I felt I had to use a detergent whit antibacterial, something it does not have, they should add that.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?