BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Maegan H.
Staten Island, NY
Not my favorite brand of dish soap but not the worst it gets the job done. They have a nice variety of scents to choose from which is nice
Jenny F.
Kennett, MO
I like Palmolive dish liquid soap and how it doesn't dry out my hands. Also gets my dishes clean every time. The price is very reasonable
Whitney V.
West Plains, MO
Even before I got the box, this was the only brand I would buy. From baby bottles, to a sink full of dishes, to grease messes, its perfect!
Jessica S.
Honolulu, HI
I love this soap! It works great! Good for taking out grease. We buy it in bulk at Costco and of course it last us forever (which I love).
Itzel V.
Fort worth, TX
It's one of the dish washer soaps I use often it cleans all my dishes and leaves them smelling good to not to chemically smelling either...
Nary S.
Lowell, MA
Love Palmolive dish detergent. Been using it for years now. My mom loves using this as well. Especially the one that makes your hand soft.
melissa p.
South Ozone Park, NY
Good stuff, love it, excellent choice for dads doing dishes. Grandmas love them too but keep away from babies. One time I dropped the soap
Giovanna F.
Orlando, FL
Cleans dishes well and has a great scent , great for thick & heavy grease. Beat dish detergent out there , Palmolive is one of my favorite.
Kortney D.
Little Rock, AR
Classic dish detergent. Cleans really well and doesn't over dry or irritate my skin. The smell is pleasant - reminds me of my grandmother!
Michelle M.
North Bergen, NJ
I love the coconut scented one! It works great on dishes but is soft for the hands. Certain soaps tend to dry my hands out. Not this one!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?