BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
andrea b.
Linden, NJ
tiene buen concentrado pero es verano se expresa y es difícil se usa tiene bastante producto se hace mucho mucha espuma y dejas limpio y todos los platos platos lo por el día compraste con la detalle es que si estés
Alysha R.
I love how just a squirt of Palmolive on a sponge can clean a whole sink full of dishes, smells fresh and leaves my hands soft! Highly recommend Palmolive dish soap!
Christiana A.
Lake grove , NY
I used this for my dishes as well as my makeup brushes. It leaves my dishes squeaky clean & my makeup brushes looking brand new. The scent isn't over bearing, it's a fresh clean scent. I've been using Palmolive for years.
Heather S.
Sparks, NV
It seems like I have been using Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid forever. It is one of those products that you tend to stick with because it does such a good job. There is really no reason to switch.
Marina J.
Alma, GA
I haven't necessarily used a gallon jug of this, but I have used the product & it's great for washing dishes. It has a great smell, and it's very very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Victoria G.
McAllen
Product is good. It gets my dishes nice and clean. It leaves a great shine. This product is at a good price for the job it does. I love to buy it at Sams Club. I would buy this product again. Definitely recommend.
Caeley M.
I love this because it smells so great, and it doesn't dry my hands out like crazy. It cleans the dishes well, and since it's a gallon, I can refill another bottle with it and it lasts a long time. Very convenient!
Vivian G.
I currently use this product (I always switch it up) and love that it sudds easily and cleans great. I purchased mine at target for .17 using coupons so I have plenty to last at least a month. It smells good too.
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
This is the grease remover of all dishwashing liquids it is clean and a little goes a long way.i have been using it for many years and it truly never disappoints and I think everyone should try it for themselves
Hailey L.
Flomaton, AL
I use this in my dishwasher often. It's very effective in cutting some of the tough built in food build up I purchased it at our local Walmart. It's very reasonably on pricing and I would recommend it to others.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?