BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Nary S.
Lowell, MA
Love Palmolive dish detergent. Been using it for years now. My mom loves using this as well. Especially the one that makes your hand soft.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Great dishwashing soap. Takes away all the tough stains and grease off my pots, pans and plates!! Works better than other brands ive tried
Fredia B.
Gulfport, MS
Palmolive soap cleans great. I just found out that it's less expensive at the grocery store. I gave it 5 stars since it is a good product.
Marie C.
Oakley, CA
I find that when I use this dishwashing detergent that my dishes come out clean the first time and I don't have to go in for a second rinse
Jenny F.
Kennett, MO
I like Palmolive dish liquid soap and how it doesn't dry out my hands. Also gets my dishes clean every time. The price is very reasonable
Shea L.
Humble, TX
Well I'm a fan of the dish soap so I knew I would love the detergent, I haven't had any issues with residue an cleans the dishes very well.
Amanda C.
Port Richey, FL
Love the pink kind, it's great for your hands when doing dishes, It doesn't dry your hands out. Or Crack either. And if smells good too!
Chasity W.
It works really good even on the baked on food and it is really good on stuff that is very greasey it is one of my favorite products to buy
Rebecca S.
I don't even LOOK at any other dish soap, this is the only product I trust to get rid of grime and goo. I recommend Palmolive to everyone!
Guisel A.
Los Angeles, CA
It works great to clean up the toughest messed on heavy pots and pans. My mom uses this and is always successful with cleaning every stain.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?