BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Giovanna F.
Orlando, FL
Cleans dishes well and has a great scent , great for thick & heavy grease. Beat dish detergent out there , Palmolive is one of my favorite.
Surita X.
Fresno, CA
Not to slippery. It's more like regular soap that makes ur dishes clean and shiny. It doesn't have a strong soap smell but is an okay smell
Jessica S.
Honolulu, HI
I love this soap! It works great! Good for taking out grease. We buy it in bulk at Costco and of course it last us forever (which I love).
Shea L.
Humble, TX
Well I'm a fan of the dish soap so I knew I would love the detergent, I haven't had any issues with residue an cleans the dishes very well.
Nary S.
Lowell, MA
Love Palmolive dish detergent. Been using it for years now. My mom loves using this as well. Especially the one that makes your hand soft.
Guisel A.
Los Angeles, CA
It works great to clean up the toughest messed on heavy pots and pans. My mom uses this and is always successful with cleaning every stain.
Sheila F.
Huntington Sta, NY
This and a pink one was always seen at my grandmother's house. We still use it now and it leaves the plates really clean and shine bright.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
Nice, smells okay but definitely have used better products. Nothing is wrong with it per se, just think there’s better items on the market
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite dish soap. Best scent, cleans toughest dish stains. The price is always affordable. A little bit of his product goes s long way
Joan P.
Windom, TX
Loves how it smells and it cleans ur dishes pretty well . it cuts grease fairly .its cost isn't to expensive.i would recommend to friends.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?