BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Marta F.
San Benito, TX
I love Palmolive rem9bed all the oil on all the dishes and it not only works on kitchen stuff such as pans etc it leaves my hands really soft
Cristina C.
Manatí
The OXI it'S my favorite of all. The VEL like too. Palmolive® Fresh Sponge Dishwashing Liquid. With a pair of drops you wash a lot.
Maritza R.
He comprado esto una sola vez, pero es que rinde tanto, que hace un montón que lo compré y aún queda muchísimo. Buen precio y buena calidad.
Betsi S.
Providence , RI
Me gusta mucho la marca principalmente por su olor además de que en mi país es muy conocida en República Dominicana es parte del diario vivir
Oriana G.
Miami, Florida
Siempre usamos este producto para lavar los platos en mi casa, desde que conocimos este producto nos encantó, de verdad los deja relucientes
Raven F.
I love its grease cutting ability and the way it smells. I also use it to help keep fleas away from my pets because I mix it with their soap
Alexis B.
The only dish detergent I've used in our house for a long time. It's affordable and it's so hard on grease so dish washing is easy and quick.
A muito tempo eu uso essa marca e cada vez mais ela vem melhor do e inovando em limpeza e cheiros maravilhosos..Uso e recomendo vale a pena.😉
Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
The ONLY dish washing detergent I use at home. I don't know what about this that product that makes me keep wanting to buy it but I just do.
Inaiá C.
San Antonio, TX
Best price, best smell, best results. Since I used palmolive dish-washing for the first time I realize my hands soft than with others brands.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?