BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Rachel C.
Fort Morgan, CO
I love the smell of this soap it's absolutely amazing! I hate not having a dishwasher but this actually makes doing dishes by hand bareable.
Rosemary B.
It pretty much does the job but I feel like I need to use a lot of it sometimes to get stuff clean but itz still good and cleans pretty well
Stefanie B.
this dish soap work so well and the scent is good and long lasting and affordable and there more scent you can pick from and ever effective ,
Carolina M.
Middlesex
Always the classics are better, I wouldn't change this brand for nothing, really love it , love the small and do a great job with your dishes
Cheri V.
Winston, OR
Its good but isn't any different than other scents or claims of the same brand. I buy it because its pink!!! The price is usually reasonable
kayla m.
Tbis ia the one my mom uses and grandma. It always smells good. Makes good suds and gets the dishes done fast. Along with my help of course.
Kanvitha K.
I use the green one which is good and I use it daily and works well for me,removes all dirt n don't know about soft on hands didn't see any
Rebecca N.
Louisville, KY
Tough of dirty dishes, and I love how It doesn't smell strong. I love Palmolive brand, it's been my go to dish soap since Ive lived on my own
Danielle W.
Scandia, MN
I love Palmolive, it is not expensive at all to purchase. The smell is always great. I also love how it leaves me hands feeling super soft!
Alexis B.
The only dish detergent I've used in our house for a long time. It's affordable and it's so hard on grease so dish washing is easy and quick.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?