BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
preyacpersaud P.
Jamaica
My mother used this. Now I use it. I’ve tried other brands on market but always come back to this particular one! Does the job right always!
Caitlyn R.
I had bought this awhile ago and I will never buy it again. It made my hands crack and bleed the entire time I was using it. They hurt so bad
Brenda Y.
Duck Hill, MS
Love this !!!! Don't need a lot a little goes a long way. Smell good make your hands soft , dishes are clean. Also do a good job with grease.
Kendall A.
I would much rather use Dawn dish soap because i feel like i use way more Palmolive to clean the dishes then I do with Dawn. Not long lasting
Tasha E.
Kansas City, MO
Love the product but hate the smell. My dishes seem to have a weird smell after using the product. Can't tell if the dishes are clean or not.
MaryEsther M.
Manchester, TN
I love Palmolive Dish soap and the soft touch gives an additional plus to the product. Your hands feel like they are having a spa treatment.
Danielle W.
Scandia, MN
I love Palmolive, it is not expensive at all to purchase. The smell is always great. I also love how it leaves me hands feeling super soft!
Santrean A.
Morrow, GA
This is an amazing dish detergent not only does it get your dishes washed while softening your hands, but the lasting fresh smell is amazing.
Rachel C.
Fort Morgan, CO
I love the smell of this soap it's absolutely amazing! I hate not having a dishwasher but this actually makes doing dishes by hand bareable.
Rosemary B.
It pretty much does the job but I feel like I need to use a lot of it sometimes to get stuff clean but itz still good and cleans pretty well
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?