BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I love this product. I used it more as my hand soap than my dish detergent. It was so rich and creamy, but it cleaned the dishes very well too!
Michelle J.
Del Rio, TX
I like this soap has a nice smell to it and its a very good size for the price for people who are looking for a cheap price on there dish soap.
mihkayla n.
I love palmolive soap it smells so good and it makes ur hands smooth i recommend this to everyone i like it and i will hope that u will like it
ciara v.
I have use this dish liquid and it not only cleans the dishes with me not using the whole bottle but it smells good and makes your hands soft.
Jessica C.
Chicago , IL
This is my second favorite next to dawn and it is usually cheaper. You don't need to use much to get grease off of dishes. It smells great too.
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
Impressed. This dish soap doesn't leave any sort of film or residue on my hands. My nails are less brittle and my hands are noticeably softer.
Brenda C.
This is a classic ! I always use this , it also makes your hands feel really clean while you're washing dishes and the smell is so nice ,
Carolina V.
Edmonds, WA
I love the aroma of that soap, b softer compared to others. Besides, he yields enough, I don't have to buy many and I can spend the whole month
Marilyn C.
Chula vista, CA
Great dishwashing soup! I recommend! It leaves your hand soft and it actually does take stains away from dishes! It's a great affordable price!
Idelsi O.
Hackensack, NJ
My mom has been using Palmolive Original since like forever and I’ve continued suit! Love how gentle it is on hands and it’s tough on greases.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?