BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Tami W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the Coconut butter formula. Sadly, my bottle of the vitamin E formula was defective so I wasn't able to review it. I'm a nail blogger, so the appearance of my hands is very important to me. My usual dishwashing liquid is Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal. In my opinion, Palmolive Soft Touch is better on my hands than my usual soap! It doesn't cut grease quite as well (well, I seem to have to use a bit more), but I have been washing my hands exclusively with the Coconut butter formula I received from Influenster since the day I tried it! I was a little bummed that the Vitamin E formula had leaked out, ruining the coupons. That's the only reason I didn't hand them out. I totally recommend Palmolive Soft Touch to all of my fellow beauty and nail bloggers! I also decided to get on Facebook and ask for some opinions. I heard great things about the vitamin e formula so I had to go buy it to try myself. I love that one even more than the coconut butter. It smells so good too!
Brittany D.
miami, FL
This detergent gets the job done it does a great job of keeping my dishes clean plus it has an amazing scent! This is all I use since it is so effective in keeping my dishes clean and I have repurchased multiple times
Evi M.
Hartford
I recently purchased this at family dollar for $2 only ! and I can say it definitely lasted me more than a week . Love the little nice scent it has to it . Will continue to buy it . & I definitely recommend it to others !
Bethany H.
I've used this soap for as long as I can remember! Good soapy clean scent, and lots of suds which I like. Cleans great, always satisfied. Will continue to use! I'd definitely recommend if you're looking for a new soap.
Megan M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This scent reminds me of my childhood as this was my mother’s go-to dish soap for my entire life. Still smells amazing, still works amazing. My hands don’t feel dry after using, and it gets rid of the grease on dishes.
Kaneshia H.
Washington, DC
It helps get tough stains out of everything that i use. it is a great way of keeping stains out of my clothes. it is very effective and a great use in my household
Sarah L.
S Salt Lake, UT
I’ve always loved Palmolive. The original and the others ones that are scented also. I switch off different ones. It always washes my dishes well and gets all the grease away! It’s inexpensive also. I would recommend!
Jessy C.
Jake V.
Beloit , WI
I love the smell of this detergent, it's calming and has a good value , however I feel like it sometimes leaves residue on dishes because of the hydration that it has in it to protect hands . I would use again though
andrea b.
Linden, NJ
tiene buen concentrado pero es verano se expresa y es difícil se usa tiene bastante producto se hace mucho mucha espuma y dejas limpio y todos los platos platos lo por el día compraste con la detalle es que si estés
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?