BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
J B.
I buy the Gallon because I don't like to go often to the supermarket and I love the smell it has and how easy it takes stains from the dishes.
Symi S.
Davis, CA
Palmolive is the brand I'm using for liquid dish soap. It cleans well, smells good and does not leave dishes feel like it can never rinse off.
Chyenne M.
Louisville, KY
It gets every stain off your dishes and it makes it look like you just got it? Dose not leave any residue. That's why you need to try this now
Sandy P.
Sunnyvale, CA
Great Product.It works great on Pots and pans,smells good and doesn't damage my sensitive skin.I highly recommend this product for daily use.
Lorena D.
Downers Grove, IL
I have tried dishwashing detergentes from other brands, but this one surprised me. The quality is good. It really works. The price is good too.
missy t.
Reasonably priced. Great smell. Easy on the hands and cleans very well. We have used it from dishes, to cleaning the tub to washing the cars.
anap P.
Doral, FL
No utilizo mucho o casi nunca detergente para lava vajillas, pero este en sentido general es el que más he utilizado y la calidad es excelente
Natasha D.
Newark, NJ
Palmolive is a trusted brand. It's been around for years and keeps getting better. The dish detergent cleans well without drying out your skin.
Amy R.
Milwaukee
This is our favorite scented dish soap 💚 it works great. Gets our dishes really clean. No residue left on them. Haven’t had any issues with it.
Alexis M.
This works great and it’s very inexpensive the only negative it doesn’t smell great and it’s very harsh on my hands but it does great on grease
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?