BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
BEKAH S.
hope mills, NC
This dish soap has a great scent and leaves my hands feeling soft after washing dishes. Also, when I have a coupon for it, i can get a bargain!
Graciela R.
Awesome soap. Bought it bec it was on sale at CVS and ended up loving it. Very gentle on hands, but works very well to remove stains and grease!
danielle h.
Parma oh
I just went out and bought 2 bottles yesterday. This is the only dish soap that doesn't dry out my hands. I love it and recommend it to everyone
Jeni O.
Scranton, PA
Definitely works as described, I have eczema, and it's super gentle on my hands. I wish there were more 'scents', but overall I like this brand.
Erika G.
Yuma, AZ
It cleans well and leaves hands so soft. I really like the aloe and the vitamin e ones. Still haven't tried the coco butter one but I plan on it
Courtney R.
Richmond, VA
I absolutely LoVE this product. The smell is extremely pleasant. I prefer this over any dish soap. You don't need much and it lasts a long time.
Bridgett D.
Kalispell, MT
Gets my dishs clean and makes my hands smell good. It cuts through grease fast. I have three boys and they love bacon so I have lots of practice.
Valerie S.
Clarksville , TN
My favorite part about this soap is the smell. The smell is the best out of all dish soaps I've used. But it's also such a good easy wash.
Rebekah W.
Paintsville, KY
This gets my dishes clean with no film or residue. Also if you use a plate right after you wash it you don’t have the smell of the soap on it.
missy t.
Reasonably priced. Great smell. Easy on the hands and cleans very well. We have used it from dishes, to cleaning the tub to washing the cars.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?