BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Joshua M.
Painted Post, NY
Plain and simple this is great soap. Cleans well and is easy on the skin. I like the scent as well.

I like buying it in the bulk size bottles.
kelsey c.
Hannibal, MO
The pink soft touch is so gentle on my hands since I still manually wash all of my dishes. The scent is strong and gives you the sense of clean.
Jacque N.
Chickamauga, GA
Works great on all kinds of dishes and is really nice on your hands. It doesn't leave that anoying dried out feeling that other soaps can leave.
danielle h.
Parma oh
I just went out and bought 2 bottles yesterday. This is the only dish soap that doesn't dry out my hands. I love it and recommend it to everyone
Karen K.
Eastpointe, MI
I just love the Palmolive soft touch dishwashing liquid. It cleaned my dishes while keeping my hands extra soft!! I fully recommend this product.
Rebecca G.
Waxhaw, NC
I love this product. The smell is great and it doesn't dry skin out (it actually makes it softer). I will never use another "regular" dish soap.
Brittany H.
Seaford, DE
I used to use the original Palmolive, but I found that it leaves a smell in my dishes, so i tried these scents and they're soo good! I love them.
Bridgett D.
Kalispell, MT
Gets my dishs clean and makes my hands smell good. It cuts through grease fast. I have three boys and they love bacon so I have lots of practice.
Jeni O.
Scranton, PA
Definitely works as described, I have eczema, and it's super gentle on my hands. I wish there were more 'scents', but overall I like this brand.
porsche w.
Buena Park, CA
This is my favorite brand of dish soap and it always gets the job done and my hands feel good . i also like how they have so many scent choices
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?