BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Hannah L.
Salem, MA
Definitely like the liquid dishwasher detergent better than the powder. I just feel like it's easier to put in the dishwasher and cleans better.
merli c.
La Pryor, TX
It is definitely soft on hands and tough on grease! This is awesome! It's all I buy it cleans your hard grease stains but won't dry your hands.
Maria G.
Greenville, TX
I always love this brand since I was high school back in philippines we used this brand.I love the smell and it washes all the oily on my plates.
Maria W.
Parkton, MD
Ive been using this soap for awhile now and i love the smell and the feel it makes your hands soft and is tough on dishes and you don't need alot
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
The packaging is great because i hate wasting plastic, so i just buy this 1 gallon bottle and refill my detergent container that I have at home!
Haily S.
I love this soap. It really helps with keeping my hands soft as I wash all the dishes!!! I recommend this product to anyone who hand washes! Love
Tania F.
Rialto , CA
Great soap I love it! I like to wash my babies bottles with this soap. Especially the coconut one. I shared the vitamin A one with my a friend.
Joshua M.
Painted Post, NY
Plain and simple this is great soap. Cleans well and is easy on the skin. I like the scent as well.

I like buying it in the bulk size bottles.
Heather M.
I revived the bottle box from influenster and I love it I had used it in the pass but not with the softness in it I will always use it thank you
colleen d.
North Fort Myers, FL
Great for getting grass stain off t shirts! my husband gets it on his shirts every weekend! It only takes a little scrubbing and it works great.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?