BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Alejandra r.
I have loads of these. Very good price and gets the job done! It is very good and gets the job done when needed!!!!! :) I recommend this product
Jennifer Q.
My favorite dishwashing detergent! Does not leave the skin feeling dry and ashy, instead, it leaves my hands moisturizes and with a great scent!
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Palmolive dish soap was my favorite until they started thinning it out you constantly have to keep putting in dishwater this product is terrible.
Ashley S.
Naugatuck , CT
I use Palmolive dishwashing detergent sometimes but i feel like it leves some streaks on my clean dishes and glasses but it does clean tehm well!
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
I love the way this smells! I find it cuts the grease on plates really well. It also doesn't dry my hands out like a lot of other dish soaps do.
Jessica H.
Price is somewhat okay and does a decent amount of work. Some dishes were still a little greasy after a couple of washes but it did an okay job.
christina s.
Henryville, IN
I love Polmolive soft hands! Not only is it easy on the hands, it smells great! And is super sudsy! So I know all my dishes are squeaky clean!
Tania F.
Rialto , CA
Great soap I love it! I like to wash my babies bottles with this soap. Especially the coconut one. I shared the vitamin A one with my a friend.
Poonam G.
Schaumburg, IL
Smells so good and my hands too...My dishes looks so clean.I love to use it every time ..I love to share my opinion with my friend and loved one.
Heather M.
I revived the bottle box from influenster and I love it I had used it in the pass but not with the softness in it I will always use it thank you
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?