BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Sheryl W.
Salt Lake City
I love this dish detergent it's soft on my hands and it also cleans my dishes very well. And it takes just a little detergent to make dish water
Emily S.
I love the scent of this soap! It cuts grease really well and makes the dishes smell amazing! I quit buying it since you cant mix it with bleach!
Noemii G.
Oxnard, CA
This is definitely our go to dishwashing detergent in our house and in our business, because it takes the tough stains out and get rid of buildup
Alejandra r.
I have loads of these. Very good price and gets the job done! It is very good and gets the job done when needed!!!!! :) I recommend this product
Maria G.
Greenville, TX
I always love this brand since I was high school back in philippines we used this brand.I love the smell and it washes all the oily on my plates.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
I love the way this smells! I find it cuts the grease on plates really well. It also doesn't dry my hands out like a lot of other dish soaps do.
Stephany A.
Producto altamente recomendado, tuve la oportunidad de probarlo una vez y quede encantada. Si tuviera la oportunidad de poder comprarlo lo haria.
Graciela R.
Awesome soap. Bought it bec it was on sale at CVS and ended up loving it. Very gentle on hands, but works very well to remove stains and grease!
Jessica H.
Price is somewhat okay and does a decent amount of work. Some dishes were still a little greasy after a couple of washes but it did an okay job.
Sarah T.
Leaves my hands soft which is really nice so that I don't have to put lotion on so many times after doing dishes! Definitely a recommend product!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?