BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Kalyn T.
This is my favorite type of dish soap to use on a regular basis. Although it can be expensive so I try to buy it on sale or when I have coupons.
Bek R.
Charleston, WV
This is good quality, dependable dish soap. We haven't had any problems with retained grease and it is easy on my pampered chef good kitchenware
Jessica H.
Moss point, MS
Really good product. A little goes a long way. Provides good long lasting suds so Yu can wash dishes and pots and pans without changing the water
Amber L.
Hinesville, GA
This is a great cleaner for greasy dishes and it always leaves my hands feeling amazing like I just had a manicure. This is a great product!!!!!!
Julia S.
Brentwood, TN
I use this every time I wash my dishes by hand and it works wonders! gets tough grease stains out with ease plus an added bonus is smells great!
Tammi M.
This is a great dish soap with just a few drops. Keeps hands feeling soft not dry. I usually buy this in multiples so I don't run out its great.
Rosa D.
It's always best to buy large save more. I always used Pamolive I guess you can say I grew up with this always gets the job done. Not pricey and not harsh on your hands totally love this stuff.
Nora H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is literally the only dish soap I use every other dish soap either irritates my skin or makes the dish sponge smell weird I love Palmolive!
Andrea E.
Denham Springs, LA
Palmolive dishwash detergent cleans my dishes without leaving any residue. The product works well with my dishwasher and I have had no problems.
Rich C.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this because, it not drying my hands. I also love it because it's sudsy and cleans effectively without having to add soap all over again.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?