BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Knycole S.
Fort Worth, TX
Palmolive is great and it smells good. I work at a gas station and this is what we put in the valets. (Window cleaning thing by the pump) It works!
Caitlin M.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Vitamin E is my favorite out of the line because of the scent. Cleans wonderfully, layers well, and hasn't left any residue. Will be buying again.
Katelyn G.
Pensacola, FL
This is my go to brand when we are budgeting. I love the way it smell & leaves my hands feeling after every wash. Leaves our dishes clean as well.
Bonnie L.
This Palmolive dish detergent is awesome. My dishes come out looking so clean and shiny! Its always affordable too! You can find it almost anywhere
Kilashandra F.
Bedford
I love the coconut scented one. This soap is so tough on my pots and pans which can be a pain. My hands feel like I used lotion after I do dishes!
Bibiana D.
San Antonio, TX
I love it! I'm so happy I was able to try it out. I will be purchasing and recommending it!! Its stays very soapy and makes my hands soft. Love it
Emerie C.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is one of the few dish soap/s I would use. It always does its job by CLEANING and making my dishes look new and smell absolutely wonderful.
Jessica C.
Toronto, ON
A little of this product will go a long way in cleaning the dishes. The smell is fairly neutral and it cleans the dishes very well the first time.
Gabriela B.
Hidalgo, TX
Its a good dishwashing, i like it a lot, is really useful and it has a lot of colors and smells.
Is not expensive and you can find it everywhere
Bek R.
Charleston, WV
This is good quality, dependable dish soap. We haven't had any problems with retained grease and it is easy on my pampered chef good kitchenware
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?