BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Christina R.
Laredo, TX
Works so well leaves your hand so soft and not dry. This works wonders. Price is great! The of the products I use for my dishes. It is a must have!
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
Great Benefits, every time I use this i can see the difference in my hands feel, and also how clean my dishes look! i definitely reccomened this.
graciela h.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the BEST dish washing detergent I've ever used...
its really soft on tthe hands & keeps dishes clean! :)
i use this all the time..times
Van Lynda O.
Garland, TX
This product gets the job done and CLEANS and does not dry out my hands, and I wash dishes at least twice a day, so I def need a product like this!
alena w.
Midlothian, VA
I really enjoyed it. the price is right. washes dishes very well. it foams very good. a lot of choices to pick from and does not iiritate my skin.
Zandria B.
I really like the packaging and how long the product lasts. It gets my dishes and counter top clean and my hands are not as dry as other products.
Andrea P.
Manhattan Beach, CA
I have never tried Palmolive but decided to go for it. Glad I did, it lathered up well, has a great smell and left my hands feeling soft! LOVED IT!
Annette G.
Diamond Bar, CA
I often forget that it's dish soap. I use it for hand washing soap. Leaves my hands soft. My husband even like the soap. Also Can't Beat The Price.
Heather K.
Frostburg, MD
I really like this product. It doesn't dry out my hands. After washing dishes my hands feel soft but not greasy. It also gets my dishes clean.
Knycole S.
Fort Worth, TX
Palmolive is great and it smells good. I work at a gas station and this is what we put in the valets. (Window cleaning thing by the pump) It works!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?