BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Pamela S.
Erie, PA
I bought this after using Dawn dish soap, I love the way it makes my skin feel. And it doesn't dry it out like other soaps I've tried in the past.
Priscila R.
I love how this feels thick but smooth! Smells great and leaves my dishes shining ! After I am all done my hands smell great and feel so smooth (:
Christina M.
DUNDEE, FL
This product is ok, it does dries my hands out but it works pretty well and of course there is always more than one way to use products like this.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I really like this dish detergent. It does an amazing job at getting the job done. The price is pretty reasonable for the quality of the product.
graciela h.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the BEST dish washing detergent I've ever used...
its really soft on tthe hands & keeps dishes clean! :)
i use this all the time..times
Liz E.
Palmolive is a great soap, not only for my dishes, but I use it for so much more. I periodically buy other brands, but I always come back to this.
Rebecca M.
Lakewood, CO
I usually always buy the soft touch or the dawn with moisturizer because your hands don't get all wrinkly they stay soft and it is tough on grease!
Cat J.
Loch Sheldrake, NY
I don't know what to say about it, it's soap and it does the job, just what it's supposed to do. I don't really have any strong feelings about it.
Christina R.
Laredo, TX
Works so well leaves your hand so soft and not dry. This works wonders. Price is great! The of the products I use for my dishes. It is a must have!
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
Great Benefits, every time I use this i can see the difference in my hands feel, and also how clean my dishes look! i definitely reccomened this.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?