BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Dani H.
Frisco, TX
This is the only dish soap I will ever buy. Most soaps dry out my hands like crazy, but Palmolive always makes them super soft AND cleans my dishes!
Angie W.
South Grafton, MA
My mom and I really likes this dish soap. We don't buy it all the time but when we do it does work well! It smells nice and is great on tough grease!
Dulce R.
Mount Vernon, WA
Been using this soap as long as I could remember, well into my childhood. Its a brand that stuck with me since my mom used it all the time back home.
Tina S.
Boonville
It's alright I buy it when it's on sale with a coupon.  It does get my dishes clean. I buy it at CVS too. So when I have a coupon and on sale I buy it
Najiyah W.
I use this detergent most of the time and it gets the job done. I don't need a lot and get lots of suds to clean a lot of dishes, so it lasts longer.
Trevor B.
Wolcott
This dishwashing detergent has always been really great for my dishwasher and my dishes. Most detergents leave behind a nasty film but not this one.
Maheen J.
This detergent leaves my dishes smelling amazing and cleaning them throughly. I like if I buy one of these bottle it will last me a really long time.
Rahwa H.
Oakland, CA
My go-to dish washing soap! I've been using this soap for a long time and it's tried and true! The soap leaves no residue and keeps my dishes clean!
Cassandra s.
Greene, Ny
The pink soft touch is my favorite it smells so good and really works and keeps my hands silky smooth even after doing a whole sink full of dishes
Tawana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Its okay. I've been using it for so long, I'm not even sure anymore. But it does cut grease well. I simply apply it to the pain and use a scrubber
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?