BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Veronica A.
Chula Vista, CA
I love how easy it takes out the grease and it doesn't dry my hands. I used to wear gloves when washing the dishes but thanks to this, not anymore!!
Elizabeth M.
This gets the tough grease on my dishes. I usually hand wash and this dish soap does the trick. It isn't over powering in scent which is what I like.
Gladys T.
chicago
Amazing for greasy build up on all dishes it leaves them very clean and residue free it has a wonderful scent and is smooth on hands it’s affordable
Danitra G.
Broussard
I love this detergent. Only a small amount is needed for a sink full of dishes. The smell is so clean that i know my dishes will be cleaned properly.
Tina S.
Boonville
It's alright I buy it when it's on sale with a coupon.  It does get my dishes clean. I buy it at CVS too. So when I have a coupon and on sale I buy it
Anna J.
I used to pass up Palmolive on the shelf for my favorite (DAWN) but now I have found a replacement due to the scent and the softness of this product.
Trevor B.
Wolcott
This dishwashing detergent has always been really great for my dishwasher and my dishes. Most detergents leave behind a nasty film but not this one.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I love this brand, the way that grease just disappears from my dishes with this magic touch! And it’s a special brand that it’s not bad with my skin!
Angie W.
South Grafton, MA
My mom and I really likes this dish soap. We don't buy it all the time but when we do it does work well! It smells nice and is great on tough grease!
brooke k.
Harrisonburg, VA
I wash dishes as part of my job and soft touch by Palmolive with Vitamin E is awesome! I loved how it didn't dry out my hands. It also smells good!!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?