BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I love this brand, the way that grease just disappears from my dishes with this magic touch! And it’s a special brand that it’s not bad with my skin!
Stacey S.
Piscataway, NJ
Definitely makes your hands feel great and super soft. The only problem is it is way too sudsy. You have to use a lot at a time because of the suds.
Jennifer J.
San Ramon, CA
I received this in my Vox Box from influenster (It was free for testing purposes). This is a really great product. Makes doing dishes even better!
Meka H.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a really good detergent and it also keeps your hands soft! I was impressed and excited to share my coupons and extra detergent with a friend
Marnita F.
Chandler, AZ
Great for washing dishes and having a time left so you don't have to worry about using too much good to find at stores where they sell things in bulk
Kayla H.
Bristol, TN
I feel like this is just a knock off of Dawn. It tries and tries to win the competition of Dawn and I do not think it will ever win the prize of it.
Anna J.
I used to pass up Palmolive on the shelf for my favorite (DAWN) but now I have found a replacement due to the scent and the softness of this product.
Gladys T.
chicago
Amazing for greasy build up on all dishes it leaves them very clean and residue free it has a wonderful scent and is smooth on hands it’s affordable
Selena M.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again! This sips actually last! It does not require much, and will last through your whole washing dishes chore.
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
Palmolive is my favorite! Leaves dishes clean and I know they are after using this brand. Doesn't lather the best unless it's a lot of product used.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?