BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Acacia V.
Columbia, SC
Was skeptical to use this since I always use Dawn but this stuff works just as well. It smells good and my dishes are always clean so no complaints.
Loren A.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love this product. It gets the dishes clean and leaves my hands soft and not dried out. The scents are wonderful and its always at a good price.
Vanessa R.
Growing up I watched my mom used this dishwashing detergent and must say it's amazing leaves pans and plates looking sparkles and smells amazing also
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Love this stuff. Smells great, makes my hands soft as silk, and cuts grease like none other! The color is a bit "pepto pink" but overall nice stuff!
brooke k.
Harrisonburg, VA
I wash dishes as part of my job and soft touch by Palmolive with Vitamin E is awesome! I loved how it didn't dry out my hands. It also smells good!!
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
What I like most about this soap (other than I got it for practically free because of coupling) is the smell. Very clean and very effective as well!
Vanessa G.
Chillicothe, TX
Im not a big fan of this dish soap it doesnt smell as great to me and it just doesnt clean as you would think but if your low on cash this is ur soap
Veronica A.
Chula Vista, CA
I love how easy it takes out the grease and it doesn't dry my hands. I used to wear gloves when washing the dishes but thanks to this, not anymore!!
Elizabeth M.
This gets the tough grease on my dishes. I usually hand wash and this dish soap does the trick. It isn't over powering in scent which is what I like.
Stacey S.
Piscataway, NJ
Definitely makes your hands feel great and super soft. The only problem is it is way too sudsy. You have to use a lot at a time because of the suds.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?