BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Kara T.
I'm a sucker for original scents and Palmolive is one Of my absolute favorites. It's clean smelling and gets the tough jobs done. It removes stuck on food, geese, anything from your dishes. It's not harsh on your skin either. I like it.
Nicole R.
Lawrence, MA
I actually bought this dishwashing liquid because of its soft pink color. I have a pink (think 1940s pink) bathroom, and often found it hard to find a hand soap that matched my colors. I happened to see this big bottle of pink soap and decided it would be perfect for my bathroom.

I like to use the foam pump dispensers, so I bought another foaming soap and used this as the refill when it was empty. The mixture is basically 1:4, one part dishwashing liquid and 4 parts water. Just fill your soap pump 1/4 full with the soap and then fill the rest of the way with water. Don't be tempted to use more than 1/4 soap, because it won't foam properly. Shake it up well and you're good to go. This bottle of detergent lasts a long time diluting it this way.

Although I initially picked it for its color, I have to say that I really love the fact that it has a nice soft fragrance, not overpowering and not flowery. It contains vitamin E, but I'm not sure if that makes any difference. I just know that it works well and leaves my hands feeling clean and soft.
Gladis G.
Anaheim, CA
You can never go wrong w Palmolive I love this huge one because then I just refill my small bottle lasts very long and this soap leaves the best shiney look that you want a small amount goes a long way also available at target , Costco, Smart & Final
Ashley L.
Overall, this product gets the job done. However, I have found that I go through this product quicker than other dish soaps, and it can leave a streaky residue if you are not carefully to diligently rinse dishes after using the soap.
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
This is a good product to do your dishes. Is very effective and gets the work done. It could be just a little pricey but it's worth it! You would find it in any grocery store and I absolutely recommend this product to others!
Kristen W.
Nebo, NC
Bulk is the way to go! I have a cute little decanter I put this in by my sink so I can save money by buying larger containers--cuts down on wasted plastic too! This is my go-to brand.
Brie F.
This is a fantastic dishwashing liquid. I use it myself in my own home. I usually buy the 1 gallon bottle because it is a better value for a better price and I usually purchase it at Walmart. I absolutely would purchase it again
Lauren P.
Verona, WI
Palmolive is a reliable dish soap that you can always count on to remove grease, food, and nasty buildup. The scent is pretty good, and the value of the product is awesome. It is so easy to find throughout the country, and I definitely recommend to others.
Hanna G.
Covington, KY
I really like this dish soap. My sister recently came over and complemented the smell and wanted to go buy it for herself. I like that it comes in a very large bottle that will last a very long time. A little goes a long way.
Erron B.
Bountiful, UT
I like their dishwashing soap. While dawn is my favorite this is much more economical and a great value. It has a nice scent too that isn't too strong. It also doesn't leave a soap residue film which makes it great. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?