BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Kayla H.
Bristol, TN
I feel like this is just a knock off of Dawn. It tries and tries to win the competition of Dawn and I do not think it will ever win the prize of it.
Jeanelle S.
Gets the job done. They have some nice scents, but I prefer good ol' blue Dawn dish soap. If I'm not buyin Dawn, I'll buy the knock off store brand.
Samantha N.
Portsmouth, OH
Ive always used palmolive, along with my mother and grandmother. It smells good and it cleans the dishes without having to use too much on a sponge.
Jacqueline C.
Lynn, MA
De lo mejor. Siempre he usado este producto por su eficasia para dejar los platos limpios y relucientes. Mis manos no se maltratan y me quedan suaves
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
What I like most about this soap (other than I got it for practically free because of coupling) is the smell. Very clean and very effective as well!
kaitlyn r.
Wise, VA
I really enjoy using this i have dry hands and Palmolive absolutely makes them feel amazing all while doing dishes and it cleans them very well too!
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
Always a great choice of dish soap when Dawn gets to be too pricey! Does just as good of a job and doesn't completely strip the life out of my hands.
Ashley W.
Just a little of this goes a long way. I love that it's gentle on my hands yet still strong enough to clean my dishes. Love the soft scents as well.
Loren A.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love this product. It gets the dishes clean and leaves my hands soft and not dried out. The scents are wonderful and its always at a good price.
Jessica W.
Bensalem, PA
I use the baby palmolive to wash my LO bottles toys binkys. It cleans everything perfectly and I use the other scents on family dishes great product
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?